Saturday, January 24, 2009

Some Recommended Podcasts

I was on the phone with our newest member,today, Darrel Oliver who hails from Pasco County, a part of Florida that has been called home for me since 1974. Mom and dad still live there and so do my brother, nieces,nephews and my own daughter Marie.

In addition to looking at local and state laws, getting insurance,writing a business plan.I was recommending a list of podcasts to listen to and made up the following list I recommend. I hope others can add to this list!

Ron Jones, Meet The Squirrel Man

Starting Up A NWCO Business #1

Ron Jones, The Squirrel Man Returns
The NWCO Guys- Feral Cats, Nuisance Bird Calls, Dead Animal Calls & Pricing
Newt Sterling Live On Snaring !!
The NWCO Guys -Insurance, bat clean ups, wildlife diseases

ADC Predator Control & Calling
Treating Wildlife Control As A Business
NWCO Snake Calls & Handling
Coons, Squirrels & More Coons
My Favorite ADC Tools

The list goes on and on if you plan on handling skunks listen to the skunks series, beavers -listen to those on beavers, bats we have a 4 part series on bat control, birds-resolving Bird Problems Series etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment